Question 4 Anyone Who Has Had More Than One Baby Vaginally...? TMI

I heard after the first baby usually your vagina gets back to how it used to be but after the second you get looser and sex isn't good anymore. Is this true?? Sorry for the TMI.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I will tell you after may lol. :)

I don't think it's true. If you take care of yourself. I mean, I am sure it stretches a bit, but not enough to make sex bad?! Then again, having my first baby did wonders for my vagina though haha.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:35 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I've had seven babies vaginally and my vagina and sex life are both fine!
    AngieCate

Answer by AngieCate at 12:38 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I had two kids i one year.. and my boyfriend says its still good.
    LuvMiBabies9393

Answer by LuvMiBabies9393 at 12:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• If you do kegels and stuff your muscles get back just as strong as before. If you're a normal healthy woman, you only get "loose" if you are lazy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• without kegels i am still not loose. but my husband at the time was deployed up until 9 months after the baby was born. we did it a few days after i gave birth and we both felt nothing. lol.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 2:41 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• No thats not true. I had two that are 14 months apart, and the second was born in feb. and our sex life is all ready back to bein really good. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I was told that but I don't see a difference
    Aimee789135

Answer by Aimee789135 at 6:58 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I don't see any difference. But, if you BF your babies, the nipples trend to lose the sensetivity.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 8:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• No sense in worrying about it....everyone is different, and a lot of it is psychological too.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 12:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2009