Ideas for little girl's bday party?

I am in DESPERATE need of some creative minds! I have a daughter that is turning 4 next month and wants a birthday pary. I can't decide what to do. Her birthday is April 24, so at that time of year the weather can be somewhat unpredictable. I want to do a "gender neutral" party for her since she has a lot of little friends that are boys. I would appreciate any suggestions on themes, activites, invitations, food etc. PLEASE HELP ME!!! :)

Doolgirl7

Asked by Doolgirl7 at 12:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• A prince and princess themed party would be nice. A house of bounce if you have one in your area.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 12:51 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• maybe an alice in wonderland party, they have lots of cute pics of ideas on flickr....or definitely a bounce house, woo!
    haileys-mama

Answer by haileys-mama at 12:55 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I like the prince and princess idea... Princess cake: make one box cake, pour into Lg. glass measuring cup 3/4 the way full. cook as to box directions. Let cool. flip oner and stick a barbie thruogh the middle and ice the cake like a dress. it's really cute!!! and then make a sheet cake with a prince princess theme.... maybe with ring pops??? they could all have some royal jewlry... make crowns for the boys, tierras for the girls... I'll look up some good games and get back to you :) I love birthdays!!!
    muzikgrl477

Answer by muzikgrl477 at 5:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• This one looks like so much fun, it's a medieval theme! There's tons of ideas for it on this site, from "scroll" invitations, decorations, games, food (Dragon tail sandwiches: croissants filled with melted cheese, luncheon meats or other flavorful fillings, treasure chest cake), and party favors. It can be done indoors or out, depending on the weather then. I think it's such a cute idea!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:06 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• sorry forgot the link:

http://www.fisher-price.com/us/party/medieval.asp
    AprilDJC