Why so much drama?

I am beginning to believe that I may not be a normal woman. Why does it seem that so many people have to start so much drama on here? Do people crave this or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Because its a bunch of women and this is their outlet. This is one reason why alot of good people leave this site. Its like a big hen party. You just have to ignore the drama and because sometimes people get off on creating it. Dont give them the pleasure. You have to think also you have some people who sit on here the majority of the day and get so wrapped up in it it becomes their life, thats where the drama begins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• yep.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I think alot of ppl do, I notice alot of the "normal" questions ppl dont seem to answer as much. Esp when a person post and then goes back to answer back to every one who doesn't agree W/them, simply to argue. Absurd!!! So yes ppl do like drama... alot of ppl have no life so, the internet is their excitement. Sad but true!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Peop;e are lonely. So they create this make believe world where they want to be part of a gang and part of the initiation is harrrassing and bothering other high class women on here. They are so sad and so stupid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Mar. 28, 2009