Ideas on getting a two year old into is own bed.

My two year old still sleeps with my husband and I in our bed. Out 9 month old dauughter sleeps in her own crib in their room. He will play in his room and will play in his big boy bed but when it come time to go to sleep at night he throws a fit. For some reason a few months ago he was even too scared to go in there so I haven't really pushed the issue but it is time for this to happen.
I have even tried putting him in his bed after he falls to sleep but when he wakes up he screams bloody murder and wakes up his sister and then they both end up in my bed. Please help if anybody has any suggestions.

charmed92405

Asked by charmed92405 at 12:45 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No answers yet