what are u doing this weekend?

im going to spend the weekend with my mom .. my hubby is going to visit some family about 11hours away...

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband is off tomorrow, it's suppose to rain and storm yay! So we'll hit the grocery, and come home and play with the kiddies, wear them out and hopefully get them to bed early. Then my husband and I plan on having a nice quiet relaxing evening together watching movies and hanging out. Then he goes back to work Sunday night blah.
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 12:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I am not doing anything due to the stupid ice and snow that we are expecting. I was going to work on digging up my vegetable garden though.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 12:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Storm's coming, so I'll bake cookies with the kids tomorrow, and then I guess, eat 'em!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:58 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• We're going truck hunting, and we might be switching my little one into a twin bed. And maybe bowling..?
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• It's my wedding anniversary tomorrow so we will probably go out to a nice dinner. LOL my weekends are pretty boring.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Working both days, but hitting up a great Mexican place for watermelon margartitas with a friend Sat nite! Probably shoveling out before work on Sunday!
    caseyo

Answer by caseyo at 1:08 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Took the kid bowling earlier today. Gonna shop for myself tomorrow..love to shop :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:08 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Clean house, decorate for Easter, grocery shop.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 3:15 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Don't know yet. Fiance is working a 2 days shift at the hospitals. Trying to hook up with some friends and take the kids out.
    lily7

Answer by lily7 at 7:17 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Hubby and I are going to a job fair today (Saturday) and then coming home for him to work on a college assignmnet.
    I need to go through my two teen's summer wardrobes to determine what they need for this summer and then take them soon, with list in hand, to purchase what they need.
    Tomorrow (Sunday) I hope to have a "brain dead" day, which I really need. I have been working my butt off to finish college and my last day was Thursday...woohoo! I earned a degree! Now I need to continue practicing my skills to prepare for the certification test so I can be hired as a professional.
    Have a super-de-duper weekend! ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:19 AM on Mar. 28, 2009