Have you ever painted tile or linoleum floors?

I have 12 x 12 peel and stick tiles in my bathroom. I hate the color and the design of these tiles. I've heard that you can paint over these. Has anyone ever painted this type of flooring? If you have, what kind of paint did you use? Where did you buy it? How much did it cost you? Has it worn well? I don't really want to put down new flooring. We don't plan on living here for the long haul, just want to do something that will help me to live with this bathroom till that time comes.

foofoomommy

Asked by foofoomommy at 12:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Home & Garden

• If you paint it, it will peel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• u need to get floor paint, they sell it at walmart or home dept and it wont peel
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• it cost about $12-22 depending on color, and brand that u get and size of can...... its really easy just like painting a wall
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Mar. 28, 2009