Does anyone know how much it cost to rent a carpet cleaner for somewhere like walmart or kroger? And do they clean good?

mom2four25

Asked by mom2four25 at 1:05 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Home & Garden

• they work awsome.. specially the ones at home dept... they will suck dirt you didnt even know was there and it cost $19.95 for one day and $25 for 2 days......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I'm not sure how much they cost, but they work wonderfully. My parents own several rental properties and so I have used these machines MANY times.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:08 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Do you think it will clean up ink on the carpet?
    mom2four25

Answer by mom2four25 at 1:13 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I have used them a million times...make sure you get the attachement. i used it to clean out my car but works good. They are dirty though.. ppl need to better clean them before returning. I do try!! I love them.. Here home depot has 2 diff kinds so, whatever wroks for you. I think one may just be bigger.. not sure! But cost me 23 for 24 hours and 3 extra buck for attachment. The grocery store may be cheaper.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:15 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• The Rug Doctor is a wonderful machine!!  As far as ink goes, try this http://www.ehow.com/how_10702_clean-ink-carpet.html

Della529

Answer by Della529 at 9:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2009