Period every 2-3 weeks?

Anyone else have this? After having kids, I would go months w/o and then be like 30 day cycle otherwise. Since having daughter (13 mos), it's coming every 2-3 weeks! Sometimes light, sometimes heavy. Not on BC. I know, see my Doc. Doing that next month. Just wondering if anyone else experienced this...under much stress, could that be it? I thought that's why I used to skip!
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Health

• It could be a lot of things. Your doc as you know is best to go to. But docs don't always know everything so it's good to know what it may be beforehand.
    I've had two periods in one month a few times in my life. Count them on one hand. But I've also been very disperse in my periods as well -- like sometimes waiting 2 or 3 months until I get a small one...
    I just found out its because I have polycystic ovary syndrome that my ovaries have always marched to the tune of their own drum.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 1:38 AM on Mar. 28, 2009