Have you had success with For Your Pleasure?

I want to become a consultant with them just wondering if you guys have any success stories to share.

MandyRae

Asked by MandyRae at 1:32 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• Is "for your pleasure" adult toys? If they allow you to sell them on eBay, you may do well. Most "party" companies won't allow you to sell on eBay or online, unless you use their website.
    I sell adult toys on eBay, but I use wholesalers. I do all the work so I feel I should keep all the profit. Plus, I don't want to purchase the items before I sell them, so I only use wholesalers who drop ship. It makes life much much easier.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:07 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I have a freind that went through 3 companies like that and did very well as long as she had parties to book...The problem was that once you go through all your friends and have to start finding new people it gets tricky. So many places are afraid to let you advertise because it's adult services and fliers in public are usually a no no for the same reason. Now I don't know the cost of For Your Pleasure but I know most of them are very expencive to get in to. Fun Lovin Parties is the only one that I have come accross that's free to join... I would say if that's really something you want to do, sit down and compaire companies and prices. Then make a list of women that may be willing to have parties for you, and call them. Tell them you want to start doing this but want to make sure you will at least have a few parties to do. If you can get 5 or 6 to say yes, and maybe even set a tenative date, them do it. If not...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I run an online "co-op" type website and one of the ladies there does Fun Lovin Parties. You can take a look at that too if you would like.

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:41 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I WOULD ALSO ENCOURAGE YOU TO NOT ONLY LOOK AT START UP COSTS BUT WHATS INCLUDED IN THE KIT. YOU WANT TO START WITH A GOOD SELECTION OF PRODUCTS AS WELL AS A GOOD SUPPLY OF CATALOGS, ORDER FORMS...ETC. I HAVE HEARD OF MANY ADULT TOYS COMPANIES, PASSION PARTIES, BROWN BAG, PURE ROMANCE, BUT I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF FOR YOUR PLEASURE. I WOULD ALSO LOOK INTO HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN AROUND. YOUR BEST BET IS TO GO WITH A COMPANY THAT IS WELL ESTABLISHED. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH SABRINAS ADVICE ABOVE. HAVE PARTIES BOOKED BEFORE YOU SIGN UP THIS IS A GOOD WAY TO ENSURE YOUR SUCCESS. GOOD LUCK!
    mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I have had much more success with Slumber Parties as a consultant than anything. Slumber Parties gets better every single year, and does much more for their consultants. I understand that they are now going to start offering us group health insurance..what a progressive company! They give you a free website, free party leads, free training, free convention and other great things. They have the best training hands down of any company out there. Most companies charge for three day training events..not SP
    www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 8:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Wow Slumber Parties has just announced they are offering the opportunity for obtaining group health insurance to their consultants. The company gets better every year!
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 1:24 AM on Mar. 29, 2009