adam and eve

ive always wondered what skin color the first human beings god created were aka. adam and eve. and what caused the colors to change and why do different races have different facial features?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Oh God, here we go.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:44 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• People's features are different due to what part of the world they originated, you know to deal with the natural elements. Google it, it's very interesting. As for skin color, the same applies. It's scientific not religious. I don't think we'll ever know what the first parents really looked like. I don't think it's important, otherwise God would have made it point to let us know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• How do u know God never intended for opposites to mate? I thought God believes in equality??
    Anonymous

• If God meant for opposites to mate then why did Noah have two of every creature in the Ark? Why not just tell Noah to load the Ark up with whatever he wanted?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• uhh you might want to look it up online it said adam and eve were brownish along with noah and his family. if you read the article skin color comes from what gene is more dominant http://christiananswers.net/q-aig/race-skincolor.html. god didnt make "black" people and "white" people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• black and whites. lol what about zebras???? are they sinners
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 1:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• And here I thought zebras were the true sinners of the animal kingdom..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• what I''m asking is how exactly do you know this info...where or in what passage have you read it..nothing is certain...we weren't there...and from those who were it just became a he said she said kinda thing...no?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• "God made two of every creature. God never intended for two opposites to mate (black and white for instance). "

LOL
    That has got to be one of the most ignorant statements I've heard in a long time! You're joking, right?
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 2:08 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• They were brown...duh lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Mar. 28, 2009