this feels so weird!

i'm pretty sure i already know what this is, but i'd like some opinions because i'm a worry wart & dont have many people to turn to in this that knows. anyways...i feel like all of my insides are moving around! i'm pretty sure its my body adjusting (im 8w5d) but it just feels so weird! i have slight cramping pain on the sides of my lower abs & i feel like everything is basically spinning & turning & moving...its rather uncomfortable! is this the normal adjusting or is my body doing it in some crazy insane way??

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 1:37 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• youre not crazy hon, its normal as your body prepares to get bigger. Lots of hormones and stuff and some of them relax various muscles to accomadate your pelvis as it expands. what helps with the sore/pulled muscle feelings(round ligaments) is to move slowly...your ok..jjuts preg. :o) good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:39 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• it sounds like ur round ligament stretching
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• your probably just over reacting thinking too hard about your body "changing" you probably just have gas :). Talk to your obgyn to be sure on this ok
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• thanks you guys, this is all just so new for me & at most times i feel so freaking alone (i was told thats my hormones though lol). i know its not gas though, i have that too & thats a totally different feeling lmao, but it might be the RL pains...just thought those come later but i've also been told all pregnancies are different lol. i guess im still trying to adjust to the fact im pregnant & all these weird feelings are just normal pregnancy things...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 1:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I think you are probably just paying more attention to every little thing than you usually would.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 12:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2009