does anyone know the price range of nail classes?

i live in chandler az and i would like to know if anyone has attended nail classes and how much you paid for it, and how long it takes?

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 1:50 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i took mine for 2 years but i dont know how much it cost for i didnt have to pay for it, if u get a job at certin places they will pay for it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• It depends on the state you live in. For example, I have my estheticians license. In my state, the law is 260 hours of training - many states it's 600 hours or more for the same license.
    A full cosmetology license in New York state is 1000 hours - many states it's 2000 hours. I knew a woman that moved from NY to my state and had had her license in NY for more than 30 years. My state required her to go back to school to get the additional hours required here.
    As for school costs - that varies from school to school. Your best bet would be to make an appointment with admissions at each school near you. Ask a lot of questions and check out the facilities.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2009