have you ever intentionally sabotaged someone at you work with?

did you feel bad afterward?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. There was a new girl at work who was purposely starting drama with me, exagerating things I had said and taking them out of context. She reported me to the bosses several times for NOTHING--things she had made up in her own crazy head.

So I had my room mate call corporate and complain about her. She had been very rude to me in front of customers that day, so my room mate pretended to be one of those customers. The girl got fired.

I do feel guilty, but only because my karma bit me in the butt. One single customer called and complained about me (I told her "you're welcome" when she did not say thank you. I was being snarky, but not rude to her, and she didn't appreciate it). I got fired the next day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• No I didn't she needed to get fired. I went over my bosses head and talked to the man who owns the company. To this to I do not feel bad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• yes, yes I have. She was one of those sneaky ppl that somehow kept pinning everything on me and seamed to be out for my job. So I got her fired before she did me.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 2:13 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Yes it was two years ago this girl would stand around talking about using a dildo on her bf my hubby came to see me at work. He over heard it. Called corprate luckly the convo she was having was recorded. Everything we say at work is on audio. She lost her job and its been so nice at work. No I am happy it happend!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Not neccessarily sabatoge but this week I made a comment about what a co-worker said that I thought was aimed at me and I thought it was in confidence. Turns out the person I told went and told my co-worker "Gigi wants to ask you something". She came to me and asked what I wanted and I said "No, nothing" never thinking anything about it. The poor lady came to my house and asked me why so and so said that she had hurt my feelings and so on. I was like," No!, even if you had said it to me I would have said you're right, I have been missing 1 morning shift a week, because my mom has to go to tha lab and get bloodwork". Turns out I was being sabatoged and we nipped it in the bud today. The person I said this to thought (and it was) aimed at her by this lady. Apparently, the one I told has been secretly taking off to go p/u her daughter and still putting on her timesheet that she was working. I could actually care less.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:23 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• When I was like 18 I told my manager the real reason this one girl was calling out so much...she got fired....it back fired on me. So never again.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:34 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Yes I have done it and never felt any gulit over it and I will do it again if I feel like I need to!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 AM on Mar. 28, 2009