My bubbby has a new job with women and is getting home late????what do I do?

My bubby just got a new job with I guess a couple girls from school.He also works with his mother whom I have an on going fued with.They work after hours when the shop is closed and he has been getting home very,very late.We no longer sleep in bed together mostly because he stays up untill after I get up in the morning? even when he don't have to work.We dont realy see much of eachother anymore and I am begining to think something is funny....He tells me he loves me and still kisses and hugs me when we r around eachother.Am I just thinking to far into this and if I'm not how do I find out what is going on? plz help,FAST....

hellsfallenange

Asked by hellsfallenange at 2:04 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• We women will always question something new like this. I think just talk to him tell him how you feel and most likely he will laugh it off saying you are ridiculous but just tell him it honestly bothers you and see if you can get a conversation out of him that will boost your confidence in your relationship.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 2:06 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I agree with the last response... talk to him about it. Sounds like you guys had some issues before the job started if you arent sleeping together. I wouldnt think too much into it yet until you sit down and talk to him first. Good Luck!
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 2:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• If there was something going on, and your Mom works with him too, and she's not too crazy about you... she'd find a way for you to find out so that you'd break up prolly. A job with a whole different set of hours is a big chance for most of us, so it's going to take some getting used to. If he's staying late and he's on the night shift, here's my take. When we get home from normal day time shift we can't go right to sleep, gotta unwind first so he's hanging out talking to everyone, or coming home and watching tv or doing something else till he winds down. Chances are nothing is going on, but it wouldn't hurt to talk to him about the way you feel so that maybe he could come on home and come to bed and you could use that for your alone time (am assuming kids would still be asleep). My hubby and I get up between 3-4:30 and love having that hour or two without the kids while we're relaxing with coffee
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• IF A MAN IS GOING TO CHEAT THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, BUT LET HIM KNOW FROM THE START YOU ARE A LITTLE CONCERNED OVER THIS SEE HOW HE ACTS. DO NOT SHOW TOO MUCH CONCERN OR DWELL ON IT YOU WILL ONLY DRIVE YOURSELF CRAZY GOOD LUCK AND TRUST ME WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE
    terrie88

Answer by terrie88 at 8:00 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My hubby works nights too, and doesn't come home until 3am. So that means he isn't going to sleep till 4 or 5am. And, half the time falls asleep on the couch. Just let him know that this new schedule is hard for you, and see if there is a way to re-arrange your schedules somehow to get some time together.
    Rainbowbrite639

Answer by Rainbowbrite639 at 8:16 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Just a suggestion......have you guys seen the movie Fireproof? You should watch it together and see what his reaction is,and maybe even yours is.
    MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 8:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2009