Do you swallow.......

quietly and take your time drinking or do you gulp all loud like you are dying of thirst? Do you slurp or life your pinkie as you sip your coffee/tea? Tell me!!!!! I am desperate for a different ambiance! lol

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:10 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am a quiet swallower. I hate hearing people chew or swallow lol....it's like nails on a chalkboard to me. I do swallow my gum sometimes though, only when the flavor is super nasty and there's no trash can.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:31 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• ummm I so thought this was going somewhere else
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 2:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• LOL I thought this was going elsewhere to. Im a quiet drinker. My husband is very loud, gulps. Drives me nuts!
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 2:16 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I gulp....seriously I think its being pregnant and all .....I think I am dieing of thirst usually....
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:23 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Sorry to disappoint, LOL, I just had to change the subject from the other questions that were getting on my nerves.....So do you swallow????????????? Your gum?

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:25 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I usually try to be a lady and quietly sip, but if I am crazy thirsty I admit I may be a gulper!!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 2:28 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• a and j, lol. I hate when people chomp and chew on thier food. I can't even look at them if I am talking to them while we eat. I never swallow my gum though. I did it a few times just to see if I could. Oh, and for you naughty mommies that thought this was another type of question, go ahead girls, you know you want to answer......Do you swallow......Pills whole or do you have to cut them in half.

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:45 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Imma gulper, I so thought this was goin somewhere else
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 2:50 AM on Mar. 28, 2009