Does everyones grub stubs (food stamps) go up in April?

My family just got approved for food stamps and we got a notice that they were going up in April. I'm just wondering because I saw on another question that someone else's are going up in April too. It didn't say why they were going up although I do appreciate it!
Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• But thank God that there is help out there for people like me and a lot of other families out there. People are getting laid off everyday and there are no jobs out there. Mom's open up your minds and offer out a smile to some of the families on here who have nothing because of the recession that we are in, I know that this is NOT where I saw myself, but there is nothing that I am able to do about it, but pray that DH gets a job and everything goes back to the way it was, but until then, I make no excuse or appoligize for being on food stamps, I am glad that we are and that the help is out there.
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 2:53 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I wouldn't know b/c I don't get them. I pay for my family's food out of pocket.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Mine are and I just got a letter and I know 4 other ppl who's are also. you can check your staus online. Everyones went up 20 dollars per person in family. So mine went up 60 dollars.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• liarGood for the anon who pays out of pocket.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Cool! Do we owe Obama a thank you or was this already in the works?
    Anonymous

• OP, I'm sorry , whoever you are and my heart goes out to you because I just feel drained with all of these questions you post on purpose. If you JUST GOT APPROVED why have you lovingly named them "Grub Stubs"? and If you need food stamps, then why do you own a computer and have Internet access? If you could hear my tone of voice you would hear one of dismay and sadness. Why are everyone priorities so messed up? I went years without a computer, Cable, Internet. I worked, paid my taxes and with the refund I got I finally bought a computer. Only to join moms who gloat about living off the government. Sigh. I would sooner sell my computer and buy food then to broadcast and gloat.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:35 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• And my posts are the ugly ones? oh my...
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:38 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I heard OBAMA signed it in effect March 17 '09 So I guess we thank them. And before all the bashers come to set us on fire.. IM A TAX PAYER TOO! WOw to bad in 2009 ppl who work 40 hours cant feed their faimly on their salary alone. AMerica is sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I just hope the ones getting food stamps are not selling chicken dinners out their windows..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Every anon post isnt the same person and how do you know if she post to start an arguement. Good thing your job isnt as a mind reader.. you wouldnt make any then and whould have to apply for Grun SnubS as well women. AND ACTUALLY THEY ARE NOW CALLED S.N.A.P.S. OBAMA ALSO CHANGED IT.... MAN HES A MOVIN AHEAD...... nOW IF HE COULD JUST DEPORT STUPID PPL HED BE AWESOME.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Mar. 28, 2009