PLEASE HELP!!!

The whole top of my stomach is on fire and im getting whorible cramps in my back. I have try'd tums, tylenol,taking a hot shower, laying down, drinking milk. I am in so much pain!!! The baby is moving ALOT im gassy and have diarrea. What else should i try and what could it be? Im 33weeks pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Bad, bad, bad heart burn. Or diarrhea. You probably have a bad stomach and need to lay down. Make sure you aren't dehydrated, this can cause contractions.

dreyamom

Answer by dreyamom at 3:35 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• cramps in the back make me think you could be starting labor... if they are braxton hicks they are usually in the front... drink lots of water.. try not to eat to much.. and if its the same tomorrow go in and see a doctor.. good luck
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:41 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• take Zantac thats what my midwife has me take and eat bread it will help with the acid in ur stomach. make sure u r sitting up that'll help the heartburn if u dont lay down that makes it worse. and for ur back pain putting the heatingpad on it for half an hour then take it off and put ice on it. do not drink anymore milk. u need to eat bananas or rice only. and drink lots and lots of water and gateraid. everything will be fine if u drink enough. ive been there several times these past weeks.
    Devilredhead

Answer by Devilredhead at 4:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2009