I apologize.....

For some reason I feel really disappointed in moms tonight and answered how I felt and not hiding behind anonymous. I know some will think I am mean and judgemental but the fact is that when you think about me, you will know it is ME and not some anon. I know these questions were asked to ruffle some feathers because no one in their right mind would think it was FUN to tell thousands of moms that their food stamps went up and that our President is black and not the first black Pres. and so on. Can you forgive me for being so angry at these questions?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:14 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gigi I completely agree. I have no problems with people on food stamps but when you call them "grub stubs" or whatever that just shows you're abusing the system. I am 19, pregnant with twins, going to school for my masters, (I finished high school when I was 15), AND was working full time until a couple weeks ago when I was put on bed rest. My finace works 2 jobs and is going to school full time, we live on our own and buy our own groceries. If, heaven forbid, something happened to one of us, yeah we would use food stamps if we NEEDED it but not turn around and gloat about it! Also, that post on black pride, yeah, get a life. Some women come on here to cause problems and its stupid. I'm still a teenager and I don't even do that. Not to mention I can actually spell things correctly. And FYI Obama IS the first black president. :)
    twinmommy2009

Answer by twinmommy2009 at 3:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• They should be apologizing, not you. I just really hope they're not pumping their ignorance into their childrens' minds. What happened to common sense?
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 3:16 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Perhaps the questions you mentioned were taken out of context. Simply because some users would rather start a bitch fest over a simple statement/question all hell breaks loose. Just a thought.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:19 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Whats the point in apologizing GIGI its your opinion =] you can be angry....seriously to make some moms get into a uproar...over topics that are taking way out proportion...ridiculous!!!!!!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 3:21 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• You've honestly made me feel horrible, I hope it helps make you a happier person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• :23 good lol....get sensitive over a web posting lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Oh well, at least I have the balls to stand up for myself and the cash to pay for my groceries.....
    OMG! I think I got bit by the mean bug tonight!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:28 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• J/K, but the black pride question is written by a true racist.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:29 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Well when you buy your food maybe you should purchase some Midol..
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:30 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I think good ole ron here must be the food stamp poster lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Mar. 28, 2009