could it be really bad to get pregnant before your six week appointment?

are there more risks or anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes there are risks.. the body isn't healed there aren't as many nutrients.. your still recovering from birth and emotional ness of it.. and gettting all the blood back.. and weight to normal... and water back in you... but my mom was a 6 week baby so obviously it happens and turns out good sometimes.. good luck
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:39 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• yes, higher risk of uterus bursting and miscarriage..pregnancy compilcations in general.. your body needs time to recover.
    LifeIsSweetKW

Answer by LifeIsSweetKW at 3:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My kids are only 10 1/2 months apart. I must have got pregnant right after my 6 week appointment. I was a little worried because I had a c-sectioin that I'm sure was not all the way healed. I didn't have any problem and my son was perfect when he was born. My doctor didn't seem very concerned that I was pregnant that close together.
    wisemomx2

Answer by wisemomx2 at 8:21 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Well all i have to say is that i was a 6 wks baby my mother had just had my brother and when she went for her 6 wk check up she was pregnant again and there aint a thing wroung with me or her
    momtobe4102009

Answer by momtobe4102009 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I certainly wouldn't do it on purpose!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 12:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2009