okay so im pregnant and i need some suggestoins for the care of a new baby

okay so im pregnant and just a few weeks away fro delivery my only fear is i have this problem of forgeting everything including the dog, im terrified i well forget the baby somewhere i mean i forget my purse and my keys and everything eles does anyone have any suggestoins to help me maybe something you did to remeber the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• Your purse and your keys are not as special as a newborn. After you deliver, you won't forget your child, they won't let you, they are a part of you. If you think it might happen, just tie a string or something on the front door, your steering wheel of your car, etc, to let yourself know, "hey I have a baby somewhere,did I forget them" I personally don't think you will forget, but, I am not you, so a little thing like a string will help.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• You can put a teddy bear in the backseat of you car, or in the babies seat if its not a carrier, put the bear up front when baby is with you so you wont forget the baby in the car. You probably wont forget baby though. As for the dog, when I had my first I have to admit I forgot to feed our dog and cat a few times, that became hubby's job. You might feel a little out of sorts first come home but you will adjust and things will just come to you. Don't stress so much over it, you'll be fine. You will probably get use to double checking everything. I have 2 and one on the way and I double check everything before I leave home or wherever. You will be ok.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Mar. 28, 2009