Risky travel pregancy on 3rd week, is it possible?

Hi
I went to another gynecologist. He said that i can't travel because I had few spottings and i could be at risk and should wait 1 week more to travel. I need some advise as I have an important trip to Malaysia.

sammy455

Asked by sammy455 at 4:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Listen to your ob dont go for the health of your unborn child
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Which is more important...your baby or your trip?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:36 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Listen to your OB. There should be no question about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I am not sure about flying, but I took a road trip when I was about 3 weeks pregnant. I had been spotting and all, everything was fine. It is really something that you have to decide on your own... no one here can decide for you or even give you good input because we don't know your history or what all has transpired.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:00 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Well, your doc said no. If you shrug that aside and something happens to your baby, you'll never forgive yourself. Postpone the trip.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Can the DR provide some documentation that the airline would accept, thus allowing you to leave later without penalties? If there are meetings involved you may need to send a replacement. I just thought this might help with fees and the airlines.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Are you saying you are three weeks pregnant? I don't get it... But I wouldn't push it if the doctor said not to go....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 12:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2009