I am lost...

Will someone PLEASE explain to me what falls under the catagory of "Just for Fun" ? Some of the questions / comments here tonight(including my own smart mouth) just don't seem to fit!!

So if I ask a dumb question like, boxer or briefs?( I'd call them tighty whitey's like we did in the Navy but I might get my head bit!! ) This is in relation to your man. Which do you prefer? Does this fall under this catagory

WAganma56

Asked by WAganma56 at 4:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Now THIS is a question for just for fun! lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:29 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• This seems to be the night of smart mouths. I see no catagory for underwear on the the questions so I would assume this question is safe here, but then again..... :0
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:24 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• since when is it illegal to post in the wrong post because we simply didnt know? i prefer boxers...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• It's not illegal, it's ineligible, intolerable and incorrect.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• It seems to me that anything and everything goes...lol. I have seen all sorts of questions on here so am not surprised by anything anymore. I know a lot of women now are asking on here when they see that another board is slow to answer, or does not receive a large enough audience to provide enough answers. I just go with the flow.
    Have a great day!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:14 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• THAT GOES BACK TO STATE OF MINDS, CUZ SOME PEOPLE MAY CONSIDER SOMETHING FUN THAT I CONSIDER SOMETHING ELSE.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 9:08 AM on Mar. 28, 2009