contractions?

I'm 39 weeks and 3 days, I think I'm having contractions...I'm having some pretty intense pains when my belly gets hard that got from my belly to my back plus im spotting...have been for like 6 hours now. do you think this could be labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes I believe that it could have started :-) How far apart are the contractions?
    LadyIsobel

Answer by LadyIsobel at 5:18 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Yes, they say that if your not that close on the contractions then to just hang at home because you could go to the hospital and get sent back, but you need to go get check.... congrats
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 5:21 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• It sounds like contractions to me, but time them and call your doc, but not go in quite yet. My midwife doesn't want you at the hospital until contractions are less then 5 minutes apart.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:26 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Could be...keep your doctor posted!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 12:29 PM on Mar. 28, 2009