• In the Spotlight:

Please help im breaking out bad!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know whats causing it i havent had a period since 6 weeks and i am breaking out bad what could be the cause? please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Health

• possibly pregnant? or just a big hormone change.. i'd need to know if anything else is going on
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 5:23 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Do you think its cause i had a miscarrge that my body is all crazy and causing me to brake out soo BAD i hate it i use creams and everything doesnt work
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• What makes you think you had a miscarriage hun? Bad pain and excessive bleeding? I think you need to see your obgyn they will be able to cover the pregnancy miscarriage thing for you. If that isnt the case I say back off of the creams and lotions and such stick to just one cleanser, I use neutrogena the orange stuff. When you wash your face morning or night after that use some moisturizer I use olay little black and white bottle...no oils, its great!!!! I tried everything else nothing works for me. Have you eaten any oily foods? Been doing something different with your makeup maybe?
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:14 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Ok. Food
    does not cause breakouts its a myth. I have been dealing with adult acne for years I have litteraly tried everything. I now use Murad. U can order it online its amazing I don't breakout any more and my skin feels great. I also use bare minerals its like the magic duo. My skin looks great again. Good luck.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 8:33 AM on Mar. 28, 2009