Do u think i dshould write my estfriend an email telling her how i really fe;;t when she broke my heart?

I was so in love with my best friend (yes its a girl) and she told me she liked me after i sent her an emal teling her how i really felt about her. She told me he liked me back and she was all for us being to gether, then she told me she couldnt be with me an di dont know why. But i got some advice saying i should send her an email telling her how i felt when she did that. and yes now we are still best friends but i want her to know how bad she hurt me so should i do it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Has she ever been with a girl before? And if she has, my guess is she's afraid that if the relationship is changed, that it will ruin the friendship and she doesn't want that (understandable fear). I wouldn't write her a letter, I'd talk to her face to face so you can see that she genuinely means what she's saying and she can see what you're feeling too. But you did put the friendship in danger when you told her how you felt.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:29 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I agree, this is something you should talk about face to face, instead of in an email. It is more personal that way. Try to respect her feelings, (what every they may be) because that will help you stay friends. Because if she is your best friend, then she obviously cares about you, even if it is not in the way that you want right now.
    Rainbowbrite639

Answer by Rainbowbrite639 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 28, 2009