• In the Spotlight:

Is there a way to be Co-owners of a group?

I have seen groups where someone is "co-owner", but the only option I see is to promote to administrator and then I can transfer ownership, which isn't what i want to do. In these groups where there are co-owners, are they simply admin. given the title of co-owner? Admin. have as much control as owners do, right?

mlbrooks421

Asked by mlbrooks421 at 8:35 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Admin is the only option right now. People put co-owner in the group description. :o)
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Another option would be to ask CM if you can have a group profile. You can then set it up as a group owner and the co owner profiles as admins both with access to the owner profile information. That way the owners have equal access. Then as Beth suggests list them as co owners in the description.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:43 AM on Mar. 29, 2009