Labor Pain or Getting Ready????

I am 38 wks pregnant. Last night I was hurting in my back it was a constant pain but at times was more painful. I felt like menstrual cramps in my back. I was having BH contractions with a sharp pain in my left side. This lasted for around 2-3 hrs. I would have pelvic pains only when I got out of bed. It wasn't very consistent though. The baby was moving was the contractions and pain in my back stopped. After that I started having a sharp stabbing pain in my upper back right side. It was coming and going for around 30 minutes then stopped all together. This morning around 5:00 am I started having the cramping in my back again it was hurting lasting for 3 minutes and stopped. Thus far I haven't had anymore pains like that..
Please help!! This is my first pregnancy I need advice on what is going on..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be pre-labor... If it stopped when you changed position, it was most likely just severe BH. Whoever says BH don't hurt is very lucky to have not had painful ones. I have had them stop me in my tracks, while trying to help customers!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• i think your body may have gone into labor then just somehow stopped maybe over nerves or something idk..but same thing happened to me....
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:23 AM on Mar. 28, 2009