Do you think some people...

Do you think some people get on here and type blitzed drunk? I was looking through the questions and I noticed alot of the ones that were asked late last night were so messed up, they were hard to read..I mean more than normal. So it made me wonder how many people are drunk typing? lol

abbynzachsmommy

Asked by abbynzachsmommy at 9:13 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! So many people talk that way anyway I just figured it was normal.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:15 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• If I am not in an *ahem* sober state of mind, than I won't type aNYTHING. I'm not one to drunk call people either. I get too worried about making an azz of myself lol
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:21 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Lol! I never thought of that. Probably some of them are. My hubby used to have a customer call him everytime he was drunk. It was SO annoying.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:30 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Yaaaa. I was on for alittle while last night. Not bashing Anons, but there was alot of weird ones on lastnight. I got annoyed and went to bed.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:37 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• LMAO!!! I have got to get on here at 2 am to see what you're talking about. Of course, there are ones during the day that I swear are drunk . . . or high.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 10:19 AM on Mar. 28, 2009