i need help

ok my boyfriend was living with me for 3 yrs, he moved out and i started seeing this other guy but stopped and my ex moved back in with me but i felt i didnt feel the same for him, so i told him i think i still have feeling for the other guy i had started seeing so he took pills and tried to committ suicide and now he is in a mental hospital but he is ok, i cried for days and nites and told the other guy goodbye and i dont know how i feel about the one in the hospital i feel like i love him or why would i be so depressed and miss him so what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• You can't allow yourself to be controlled by that kind of emotional terrorism. Wave goodbye to the guy and get on with your own life. You aren't feeling love, you're feeling pity and rightly so. Dude tried to take the easy way out, and that's bound to be a pattern.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:29 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I would walk away from him,thats a form of manipultaion. If he gets away with it this time, next time you try to leave he'll do it again. He knows what he's doing and its working. Dont allow yourself to be controlled that way.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Walk away, you are doing exactly what he wants if you leave the guy you truly care about. He made the decision to take the pills, not you.

hdb

Answer by hdb at 11:07 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• my ex tried that on me so many times when we were married so finally one day i told him that if he wants to then that is his decisions and not mine and i am not responsible for his action. every man is responsible for his action and how he choose to live his life. after i left him he tried it again and i told him i can't help you and only you can so i walked away for good and he never tried that line again about how he wants to kill himself because the kids and i left him.
    lily7

Answer by lily7 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2009