Why do you think Anonymous posts so many things?

I am being sarcastic. You get the gist!

Asked by manna1qd at 11:29 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• People are afraid. It is sad but people are attacked for just asking simple questions. Can't we all just get along!!LOL

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• yes I wondered that myself... even more so wondered about the people that answer that are anonoymous...

Answer by BreakingFree at 11:30 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I think some moms are afraid of what people will think of their question, especially if they have friends or family on this site. so they want an answer but don't want to seem like a bad or stupid mom for asking.

Answer by proudmama1207 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I think it is because there are so many people who have nothing better to do than attck the poster if they don't agree with them and they do not want to deal with the BS of hate mail in their cafemom mail and chatterboxes.

Answer by LadySaphira at 11:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I think Anonymous is afraid of themselves and has not courage to face there own opinions and views. 

Answer by momma2merks at 11:49 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• considering how stupid and dumb the posts are and how lazy they must be because they could find their own answers in a google search engine. They post Anonymous cause even they know their questions are stupid

Answer by vbruno at 5:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I agree with Lady Saphira...because they are afraid of being called stupid or bullied by cyber-bullies. There is a lot of road rage here on the internet. People will launch personal attacks on other's opinions when they'd be afraid to face to face. Also nothing is secret here on the internet. Your employer could be reading this just as you are.

Answer by oskimomma at 7:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Cyber bullying does exist and Cafe Mom is no different. Also having friends and family being able to see their questions or posts could be embarrassing or cause other problems. The above answer also is a good point, about employers reading material online.

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 9:19 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Well, the ones who give the negative answers and ask negative questions anonymously basically are what you considered, "PUNKS"! They don't want to get cussed out for asking and answering because they don't want to hear how sorry they are for doing so. Now, the ones who positively ask and answer questions, may just not want to be known for safety reasons? I don't know....just a

Answer by Sexymom75 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I think she/he is angry! and likes to stir the pot.

Answer by dove65 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2008