Have you lost something lately?

I hate when I lose something! How about You? What have you lost or misplaced or some one other did it for you? So what are you looking for?? On My Daughter's Birthday she lost her sole house key she & DH have!! We looked Everywhere for it... DH Comes in & Asks Where did you last have it?? Gotta' Love that Man!! We searched & Searched! The 1 & 3 year old loved seeing us Tear apart my house! They're Great at it!I found it on the Cars Toddler Bed! Before taking her home! I got her 2 new ones Made!! Next time she was left at work . She Saw she was not scheduled! DH picked her up! She leaves her DH A note in their car.But she couldn't go home with her boys since her new Keys were on her Table at home safely Put & Locked! So he goes home to see No Family & gets here at 11pm to go home! I hope she does what I suggest next time!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:35 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, I lost a job recently but for a good reason.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Lost my mind a long time ago and am still looking for it---or a cheap replacement lol
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• yea, lost 100$ THursday. Hey, dle4125... if u come across it, feel free 2 use that toward your needs. im sure ur gonna need that sooner thn lata :)
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 10:39 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My sanity...almost 6 years ago. (wedding)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:42 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I lost my patience last night with DD waking every 2 hours (she's 16 mos). I was almost crying ("Please go to sleep! Mommy is TIRED").
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 10:49 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I lost my mind a long time ago and would really like to get it back. I lost patience too. I seem to be losing my ability to care what other people think, want or need. Is that a bad thing? LOL!!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• i hate losing things! and there's always that feeling that "it just HAS to be here!"

and when you can't find it, you start looking in places you know deep down inside it just can't possibly be, but you do it anyway so you can tell yourself you've really tried looking everywhere!

then you start meticulously picking things apart, digging through trash with surgical acuteness...

and somehow... in the midst of all your turmoil, it hits you.. *it's in an envelope on the nightstand* (just an example) and everything becomes clear as day, your feeling elated at just knowing, and seeing, and holding the lost object & yelling "thank God!" even if you don't believe in Him. lol.

then you tell yourself this will never happen again... as you start looking for your keys.

yes, we all know the feeling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I lost my ss card (got one ordered yesterday) and lost my ipod. I'm freakin out man!!!!!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I lost a lot of my long term memory and my short term memory - no joke.
    It is so frustrating when my girls want me to remember something from their childhood and I just can't. It is also frustrating when I go to use a word, even one I use everyday, and I can't remember it. Many times I will ask a question and my daughters or husband will tell me they already answered me several minutes ago when I asked back then, but they'll answer me again. I have to write things down because I simply forget. I forget our phone number, our address, names, dates, everything! I am so upset about it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• i lost my wallet.... yup my son took everything out and after i ordered everything he showed up with it....about a week later he had all my cards in his diaper
    smilingmomma

Answer by smilingmomma at 11:04 AM on Mar. 29, 2009