anyone else

Ok so my DH is currently deployed. So he is always asking me to send him pics of me and my baby bump....well I woke this morning they are already hours ahead....in his email he was accusing me of not wearing my wedding rings in the pictures....I'll admit the pictures were taking from far back of my bump and I had my rings on....but I am wondering if he is accusing me of this just because he feels guilty of something he has done.

FYI....I wear my rings all the time I love them =] Obviously from the pictures its hard to tell....and I am a little hurt that he would even jump to that conclusion.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Keep in mind he's in a VERY stressful situation. My husband is deployed as well. One of the things i have found, through last deployment and this one, is when he says things to that effect its because of things that have either happened to one of the guys he works with or something he's seen. I wouldnt necessarily jump to the conclusion he's guilty, It may very well be he's scared. Calmly ask him about it. Dont accuse right back, that wont help.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:54 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I would send him a pic of ur booty with ur hand on a cheek flaunting the rings hahhaa
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• So many of the men over there are scared their wife will replace them or just cheat on them while gone. That's sad for the good women who would never cheat but unfortunately there are those women who just want the benefits of being married to a military dude and like that he's deployed (not you of course). Those guys hear stories every day about their women cheating and it drives them to such insecurities. I think it's awful how a woman can do that to a soldier and ruin it for other good military wives. Just keep assuring him that he rocks. No it doesn't mean he is cheating. It means he's just hearing horror stories from others about what happened to them.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:04 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Thanks ladies 01: anon not a bad idea. I wasn't going to accuse him I just didn't know what to say to him.... I'm even shocked he jumped to that conclusion...I'm like wow....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Mar. 28, 2009