does anyone else think those siggies that say "I'm a non vaxing/vaxing, formula feeding/ breastfeeding, cry it out, non crying it out ;salfkjsd blah blah blah mommy to a ldkfjslf" siggies are so stupid and annoying? I hate them.

I don't care what kind of mom you are. who the hell cares!?!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree. If that's how you feel the need to validate yourself it makes me sad.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• never liked them myself. I really don't care what your methods are. Just as long as you take care of your kids like you should...yeah don't need to know the details.
    saralouise

Answer by saralouise at 9:55 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I think they are dumb too. I don't care how you feed your kids as long as they are fed. And as long as you kids are happy and safe I don't care what you do with them as far as vacs, CIO, baywearing, Ect is concerned.
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 10:00 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I'm not crazy about them. I think most women have as kind of a "dare" to say anything to them about it. I personally dont care what you do.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:00 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My profile doesn't have that. It's stupid. Your choices are yours and and mine are mine. Lets respect each other please.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:11 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• ROTFLOL!! Took the words right out of my mouth. Everything about validation and daring someone to say something . . . yup. 100%. I used to have "VBAC Momma" on my sig, and when I started catching hell for that I took it off. Too much drama for mt.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I couldn't care less. The siggies that bother me are the ones of women in scantily clad clothes. Or the giant siggies that are bigger than the actual post. My friends and family know how I raise my child, I don't need validation. But if someone else does, all the more power to them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I actually want to applaud those moms who have them. On here it takes a lot of guts to put it all out there. As abbyandzachsmommy said it maybe like a "dare" for someone to say something, but honestly they're proud of what they've done, and i would do it too... if my siggy wasn't big enough from the picture I use. i think those moms are brave especially to post it on Cafemom where drama rules everything. Just like it take a lot of guts anymore for moms to answer these questions without doing it anon....
    Jordanplustwo

Answer by Jordanplustwo at 10:28 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I think they are stupid. Espically the ones that are implying you are a bad mom for not doing it their way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I find them annoying, but to each his own.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 28, 2009