Do you have any tips, advice, ideas on successful online dating?

dating

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Just check them out as best you can like on www.dontdatehimgirl.com or www.womansavers.com (or .org I forgot now). Many online dates turn out to be married so get his home number and call different hours of the day to make sure he's not married. Check country arrest records and make sure he's not a criminal. Other than that, just enjoy it. I did it for ten years and had great luck.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:23 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Admckenzie, you online dated for 10 years? Dayum....I hereby dub you The Voice Of Experience and I'm outta here...
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:06 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• It is nearly impossible to have a good online relationship.. especially if its via yahoo messenger. I've got experience with that one! Your best bet is to keep your guard up, and dont buy any BS. I agree with the first poster, check him out! Do your research before you invest your heart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• The best advice I could give is don't do it. You have to wonder what is wrong with a man that he has to resort to dating from the internet. What is he hiding? Could it be that he just wants a jumpoff so she isn't part of his day to day life? Or only dates off line so he can do as he pleases without any of them knowing about the other? Stick to the real world.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 11:42 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• i have a success with online dating. that is where i met my fiance. we click off very well and have a lot in common. there are jerks on there but it's the luck of the draw i would say.
    lily7

Answer by lily7 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I've been successful with online dating. Met my current squeeze on true.com. However, you get what u pay for, if the site is free... that's what u get.
    abacus

Answer by abacus at 9:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• plentyoffish.com.....i met my love off there and there is a high success rate ..just becarefull like any thing there is good and bad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Mar. 29, 2009