What inspires you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well As Bad as life seems & all my Bad Luck for so long.. That's A hard Question. But Well I'm still AliveI have many Things that Are Good! I seem to be many people's Earth Angel. I've been told I saved 4 lives with my Kind, Caring Words & ways! People come by me & expect to tell me their troubles & issues & I cheer them up! I could have died many times over from accidents & bad luck. I was Saved so I know its for A reason.. So doing Good... Moving on... Helping others.. For those that need me & depend on me!! Whether I'm up to it I have to Be inspired & do something! People Expect that Cheerful Ever Perky Caring Kind Angel Me... So I must!! I do have have people & pets depending on me.. So I have to keep on keeping on.... Maybe I can finally overcome all my hurdles.. I face.. I hope Everyone Can! What inspires You?
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:46 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Today? Well, I saw a number of photographs here of pregnant ladies, and they were all just SO beautiful, they make me want to create some art!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:04 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Nice, respectful, accepting, non-judgmental people.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My daughter inspires me each and every day. It's a wonder to watch her learn and play everyday with the endless joy that you only have in childhood. She is so happy and that inspires me to be happy in return.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 9:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2009