Best friends getting married soon....

Im the made of honor so I need a little speech. I need help coming up with one, any ieas? It needs to be really short cause I have a baby that I will be needing to attend to. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• The best man gives the speech. Never known the MOH to give one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Because everyone does everything exactly the same, no exceptions, I think you should just tell the bride off for expecting you to give the speech instead of the best man. Just do it in the middle of the wedding, don't wait until it's time to speak...wait a min...that would mean that you're not doing things exactly like everyone else...never mind.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• At my wedding both the best man and the moh gave speeches. Start by thanking the bride and grooms parents and the couple themselves for sharing their day with every one, explain how you are aquainted with the bride and give a few examples of what you've noticed as some wonderful qualities of her relationship with the her new husbands. End it by wishing them well.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 12:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2009