Do you clip coupons; if so do you find them helpful?

I do but I hate when you have to buy two things and only get $1.00 off

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I always clip coupons and always keep them in my wallet, so I have them for when I go grocery shopping. My problem with coupons is that they don't have coupons for things like bags of potatoes, carrots, meat etc. I do use coupons for rice and pasta, but its hard to find them. My local paper usually only has coupons for things we don't eat: sugar loaded cereal, frozen foods, etc.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 11:25 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• yea its like what's the point right OP?... i don't ever get coupons to clip but if we are in the store and they have them out for the products we are buying we grab them
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I clip them but rarely use them. I forget to bring them with me.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• to me sometimes, if i find a good bargain and you can use the coupons too. but i usually by off name brand at aldi and they are as good as anywhere else or brand name.
    lily7

Answer by lily7 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I would like to start just for the things i actually buy that are name brand!
    luvbnmee

Answer by luvbnmee at 12:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I do try to use them. We buy alot of off brand stuff, so sometimes it cheaper to buy the generic without using a coupon. I do like to grab coupons for shampoo and stuff, I've really saved some money there. I usually use maybe 1 or 2 a grocery trip.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 9:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2009