Would you say something if your friend came to your house with her thong showing?

My sister said her best friend came to her house with her thong showing, not only was her husband home but she has teenage boys also.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd give her an atomic wedgie.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:01 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• B$#ch you better do something bout that before you step foot in my house {me and my friends are close and she wouldn't get offended} but I do let her know just like that.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:58 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Of course. I would say something if it was the Pope. I don't care who you are. If you come into my house with a bunch of men,have some respect for yourself and others by keeping your clothes pulled up.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• lol...fistandantalus
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:04 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• i would say something.... did she know it was out? i find that disrespectful seeing as tho your husband and teenage sons were there
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• i sure would. Something along the lines of. "Nice thong. Wanna gets some pants that fit, I really don't care to see your underwear."

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• LOL so funny, fistandantalus!!!!!! It's disrespectful and I would pull her to the side and tell her.
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Haha I always tell my friends when their thongs and/or butt cracks are hanging out.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:15 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• If I could do it nicely without being too rude or confrontational myself, I would do it. Or, if I could do it in a joking manner that still got the point across I would do it. If I was close enough to the person to know that she isn't generally intending to be offensive I would do it. If I was not close to the person, and I couldn't talk to her discretely...or if she was always walking around with her thong showing inappropriately, I would probably NOT say anything but then not invite her to my home or spend any time with her! I don't think I would hang out with a person who intentionally walked around with their underwear showing!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 11:21 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I would politely ask her to have some respect and cover up please
    Becki.Nagy

Answer by Becki.Nagy at 11:31 AM on Mar. 28, 2009