curious?

what would it be like if i was leaking fluid? it doesn't smell like peepee! its not thick like my mucus plug! could it be more mucus or my water? I dont know, can you help?

jparker289

Asked by jparker289 at 11:09 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 1-how many weeks pregnant are you?
    2-if your not that far along or you are it could still be pee...same thing happened with me..i peed...but it didnt smell like pee...and im almost 37wks
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:21 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• a constant trickle like you are peeing but bigger gushes if you start having contractions.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:21 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• mine was a constant drip but it all depends on how far along you are and if you drink a TON of water it may not smell like pee if it is not constant it could be cervical mucus
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:25 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• ok I AM ALMOST 39 WEEKS! AND ITS NOT A CONSTANT TRICKLE BUT IT SOAKED MY PANTIES AND INTO MY SWEATPANTS
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 11:40 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Sounds like you should call the doctor about it!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 12:05 PM on Mar. 28, 2009