am I pregnant and its too soon to tell or what?

I had my period on the 12th of this month.im on bc but have been taking antibiotics since the 19th.yesterday I knew it was too soon for a pos. pt but i tried anyways at around 5,it was neg.;( at around 10:30 pm I went to the bathroom and when i wiped there was some blood on the tp.It wasnt bright red but light pinkish/red.there was a drop in the toilet too.do I still have a chance at being pregnant when should Itest again? I have been having small cramps in my stomach and am realy hoping im pregnant..ill be on here checking back for a ahwile then wont be on til later..thanks

Lindasmama

Asked by Lindasmama at 11:20 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you answered your own question in the title. Its to soon to tell. Wait till you miss your next period and take a test
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 1:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2009