pregnant?

ANY TIME YOU DO NOT USE AN EFFECTIVE MEANS OF BIRTH CONTROL, THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF GETTING PREGNANT.
(I didnt use condoms, I'm not on the pill...Could I be pregnant? YES)
(The "pull-out method" is not effective)
Please start looking at recent questions instead of posting numerous ones asking about the possibility of you being pregnant. If you think you might be pregnant, take a test. If you cant afford one, go to planned parenthood or another pregnancy clinic that offers free tests. If it's too soon to test, google some websites that have possible symptoms and look up things having to do with pregnancy while you are waiting for your menstrual cycle to come. If this "pregnancy" is unwanted, maybe look into some birth control options, preventing this from happening again. Good Luck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow attitude. you need to calm down some poeple panic and they come here looking for real life advice and are only asking opinions until they can test, call the doc or whatever. seriously get a life
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 12:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• i agree...that was rude..i posted a question like this once and then i realized i needed to grow up..if you dont like the title or the question, IGNOR IT..its that simple!

Didnt your parents teach you the most important aspect of life? Dont like something? Dont say something about it that will get yourself into trouble...lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I dont find it rude at all. It's giving your opinion about something. The pregnancy questions are annoying because they ask a question, people cant honestly give them. Theres so many of them in frequent questions that are almost the exact same question. And to be honest, no one on here can really tell you for sure if you are pregnant. The symptoms are not the same with everyone. I can understand the need for peace of mind though. When I thought I could be pregnant, I looked up pretty much every site that had anything to do with symptoms, etc. I'd rather go there then post those "am I pregnant" questions in a website..mainly because the responses are usually 'take a test' 'why arent you on b.c'. I though it was respective.
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• yeah because they haven't missed and period and act like they can't wait till they do and get themselves worked up about being pregnant and actually miss their period or get stressed. They really should look on pregnancy websites like google pregancy symptoms or something and not ask it on here.
    Anonymous

• miss kellee, you haven't had ur baby yet?? lol hope all goes well.
    Anonymous

• I'll keep asking questions, thats what the site is for. And why can't you actually post your username? Hmph. Thats why the cafeladies made this site.
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 12:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Personally I can see both sides to this. Just 3 months ago I was scared and unsure and simply wanted to ask people opinions, I wanted to know if anyone had been in the same exact place as me before and how it turned out. I just wanted to talk about it. On the other hand...on a website like this...yeah you should be able to ask questions but if it's the same question that has been posted 15 times that day already...just read the answers to the other ones and if you wanna really feel better, talk to a close friend or even call a doctor..just to clear your mind and get info.
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:34 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Anon, no not yet! she keeps trying to bust outta here and then she's like "ahh no, im only joking, im staying in here longer" the doctors said my baby is REALLY stubborn (she gets that from her mommy lol)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2009