Have your kids ever?

So I was sick recently and had a dr. appointment, my friend offered to watch my son for it. The morning of we were running a little late and so we dropped him off in a hurry. I get a call from my friend saying something really funny just happened. She asked my son if he was allergic to anything, and he didn't understand the word allergic, so she asked if there was anything he couldn't have. I thought for sure he would say green beans because they always make him gag and vomit. But instead he thinks for a minute and says, "Well...I can't have alcohol. Not until I am older."

Have your kids ever said or done anything funny like this?

MommaM2

Asked by MommaM2 at 12:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is cute! My mom likes to tell a funny story about me as a child, she always told me that if I didn't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. And when I was about 6 I was at her office one afternoon and her boss comes in from getting her hair done and asked me what I thought about her new hair style. Mom said I looked at her said, I can't tell you because my mommy told me if I don't have anything nice to say I shouldn't say anything at all. After that my mom told me it was OK to lie.

Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Oh that's priceless! My son once asked the pediatrician if his newborn baby sister had "Harley Quinn Icky Osis" which is three-year-old Discovery Channel addict for the condition "harlequin icthyosis". The pediatrician nearly dropped her teeth over that one.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• when i was little i was getting stitches in my head and the dr asked me how i knew my mom was my mom and not a 1/2 mom (i told him i had 1/2 sister) and i said duh because i came out of her womb!!

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2009