late for period at age 43

possible pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im pushing towards menopause...buuuut my mom did get pregnant at 41
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I know nothing about menopause. It's likely to get pregnant. Are you having any symptoms and have you talked to your doctor about menapause or possibility of pregnancy?
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• woohoo!! i love hearing about women in their 40's being pregnant! if your pregnant that's awesome (or at least i hope your also as pumped as i am)

in 20 years ill be 39, so when im 40 i wanna try for another baby (of course im gonna have other children in those 20 years lol, currently 1 on the way) but i think it'd be totally awesome to have a baby in my 40's =]

it would make me feel sooo youthful and still know that i got what it takes =P
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• At 43 you could certainly be pregnant, or it could be menopause starting.....There is only one way to find out, and it is not by asking here! (LOL)
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 12:51 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• MissKellee, Get back to us in 20 years and tell us how much of that wonderful energy you have left?
    Anonymous

• We were surprised with baby #3 when I was 41 and baby #4 at 42... so, it's possible!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Definitely possible- and if you are, I have a great group you can join! :0)
    lovnmy3boys

Answer by lovnmy3boys at 2:17 AM on Mar. 29, 2009