• In the Spotlight:

Question to moms with kids in Baseball Teams

My daughter joined a baseball team, and i have some questions for you moms. She is 9. Today is their first practice date. Does she need to wear the uniform pants to practice or can she wear regular sweats?? How long can i expect to be there? I also have a 5 year old i will be taking along. Should i take snacks? drinks? help!!!!

WifeyandMom71

Asked by WifeyandMom71 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• First day of practice for my boys they usually wore whatever they had like jogging pants etc (cold when practice starts). Then uniforms were provided after that. He still practices in his jogging pants washing white or gray pants 3 times a week is bad enough without adding practices.

I think all parents should stay. Practices depend on the coach and they tell you all that first game. I would have stuff for the little one unless a playground is nearby where you can be with your daughter and close enough to five y.o. We have nice set ups where we are. Your daughter should have a water bottle or gatorade.
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 12:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2009