ice???

well im about 7 months pregnant,and i have this habit of chewing on ice,whether its morning or night...could that harm my baby in any way????just curious

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No. It's water. Theres no possible way it would harm the baby. Also, they give you ice chips to chew on in the hospital. ;)
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Nope, like lunamuse89 said, it's just water and they will give them to you to chew on at the hospital as well...it's probably good for you actually, hydration and such. My mom craved ice chips her entire pregnancy with me. It's not unusual.
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I was the same way with my dughter i went threw a bag or so of ice a day. i had a healthy happy 6 lb 15 ounce. baby. it is just water..
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 12:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Its not bad for the baby but its definatly bad for ur teeth, they can get sensitive. but i used to chew on ice as if it was going out of style lol
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 9:47 AM on Mar. 29, 2009