high risk of a miscarriage

I went to the ER Tuesday evening feeling sharp pains in my stomach. I am at high risk of a miscarriage; So I went in, I am just coming home today, I got home at 11. I would just like to say thank you to all the ladies who told me to call/or go in. It saved my baby, I, and the baby are doing well.

I was on bedrest all week. Right now I am feeling tired and trying not to stress since thats not good for the baby. Should I go back to work on Monday? I work in Housekeeping @ Holiday Inn.

kylesboo

Asked by kylesboo at 12:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• noooooo i say take it easy for one more week...tell your boss that...you dont wanna lose your baby...or you could call your doctor and see if you can go back...
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Thanks, I am glad I have an understanding boss. =)
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 12:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• i did house keeping at the beginning of my pregnancy! lol..I hated how all the girls talked crap about everyone else lol.. it was an easy job but i have no muscles to lift those mattresses to change the sheets =P
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Lol.. well I'm glad my fiance makes enough. I started this job because I didn't want to be mopey. If you know what I'm saying! Good luck with your baby :) Definitely will take it easy.
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 1:03 PM on Mar. 28, 2009