• In the Spotlight:

anybody else not happy about the post baby belly????

I had my son 8 months ago. I'm back to my pre pregnancy weight BUT my belly is just nasty...I wouldn't even mind having that "post baby pudge" but I have this nasty wrinkley excess skin what do I do!?!? it just hangs there lol its so gross! Is there any products or workouts to help??

luvsgriffin

Asked by luvsgriffin at 1:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• set ups setups set ups run run run!
    Anonymous

• Run to lose weight all over and sit ups and crunches is going to help your belly. You won't see automatic results, but try to do 25 of each everyday and after a month you will notice more firming and clothes fitting better. I have seen this work for many people. Mine isn't what I have seen others have, but it's obviously not as firm and flat as it was 3 kids ago. LOL. Whatever you do, just be consistant and don't give up when you don't see results in a week or two. It takes time.
    LoveMyBlessings

Answer by LoveMyBlessings at 3:29 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I am in the same boat. I have finally lost ALL my baby weight, plus and additional 20 points and am only about 5 pounds over my ideal weight. I do ab training and weight training too--I actually have 6-pack abs that are very hard, firm, and toned...and covered with a layer of loose, wrinkly skin. All the fat underneath is GONE, it's just the stretched out skin will not shrink back up. My understanding is that it never will and the only solution is surgery to tuck the skin. I don't know if I will go to that extreme, but it is extremely frustrating to work so hard to have achieved the body I have now and not be able to be proud of my tummy. If you still have some chub in the belly, you need to do plenty of cardio exercise to burn calories and fat, and some ab routines to firm the abdominal/oblique muscles. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• Oh no, I love that wiggly roly poly wobbly pocket hanging over the top of my jeans. What's wrong with you?

Can you feel the sarcasm?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• You can lose weight with the natural vitamin I take , let me know if you like more info? Many moms have and are losing weight.. Read my journal posts..
    Have a great evening!
    Jen
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2009