Suicide note or something else

My sister recieved this a few hours ago from her baby daddy. He has no money, no job and is about to get his car repo'd which would suck cause he lives out of his car..We are trying to decide what it means, What do you all think?

Im goin on a trip! In case something bad happened plz tell nathaniel i love him! And 2 u erica! Im sorry this cant be different!

Alexsmom04

Asked by Alexsmom04 at 1:06 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• did it come thru email or regular mail? If I were her I'd watch my back then, because he might be telling her that so that her guard will be down.
    Not sure what she could do, but hope that if he's going to do it and you can't stop it, that he's got a big life insurance policy that covers suicide and someone lets you know if he does it so that his child is entitiled to social security and so such. That sounds cold and I sure don't mean it that way but the child is entitled to his benefits regardless
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Hmm, that's odd. In one way it sounds like he is going somewhere and never coming back as in he is leaving her and the baby but in another way it does sound like a suicide note. Have y'all been able to get in contact with him?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:09 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Sounds to me like he's wanting some time to think after he made a bad decision on something. I don't know about everyone else, but I often say "if something happens and I don't make it back or I'm not here for... tell the girls how much I love them".
    Did they just recently break up? If so, maybe he's hoping she'll come and talk to him, telling him she forgives him for how it turned out, or why? I'd call him if it were me just because Id' not want it on my head just incase if that's what she's thinking.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My sister lives in TX he lives in IN. She has no contact with him due to the fact that he is constantly threatening her life and to kidnap my nephew.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Sounds like he wants her attention. Since you said that he has been a threat to her and her child.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• That a suicide note or he is going to do some thing dangerous in job wise .Have Erica call him or find him and drop his off at the nearest Psych ward they do family theraphy and there is help .There is housing finaciall support and tons of goverment programs that can help him get back on his feet we all threw rough times those who dont are blessed .The hospital can do something called an HRSI Referal that will provide him heathl Insurance to cover his hospital bill .He must think of his child before doing anything drastic what ever he is going to do cant be good .
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 1:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• At first it did sound a little like a suicide note, but after reading that he's threatened her and her son it sounds like he's trying to guilt her into helping him, he's clinging to her in an unhealthy way and sounds like he has a few screws loose.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 1:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Thank you all for your suggestions. :)
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 1:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• With the threatening in the past, I'd be inclined to believe that he's using it to try to get her to call or email or something, but what you might could do would be to callt he police in that city and read the note to them and ask them what it sounds like and they'd go by and do a well check if they think it's necessary.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Lisa, great suggestion! Only problem is that she has no clue where he is.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 28, 2009