What are some fun things I can do today?

Im almost 37 weeks pregnant. Its not that bad of day out. My bf is going to go out wheeling with his friends. And all my friends are prolly at the college hanging out.

Im not too sure what to do today. I really dont want to waste a beautiful day today!

And tomorrow is going to be thunder and rain and i have my baby shower tomorrow!

Any good idea's?

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 1:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go to an outdoor shopping area and shop or window shop. Have lunch, snack or a coffee/tea on on a patio.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• when your out and about snap some random pictures.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 1:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• go see a good movie, it want be long before those quite alone time movies will be out of the question(at least for a little while) Go buy yourself some new bras and panties that always makes me feel "New".how about a light "lunch" and then a nice walk? Dont get too far off though. hope you hav fun and keep safe. LUV bree
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2009