please dont think im an idiot

I got my wisdom teeth out on monday. Tonight my mom offered to keep DD overnight so i can relax and maybe go out with friends since i wont be able to for a while. (My father and FIL are both having surgery next week and i will be helping with both of them when my mom and MIL are at work) anyway i wanna go to a party at my friends but i was wondering, can i drink since its only been 5 days post op on my mouth ps..my teeth were impacted if that matters.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't see why not so long as you aren't drinking from a straw.
    Anonymous

• No! You suppose to be relaxing!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• true you should be relaxing but also watchout if your on any meds...
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I'm sure you can drink. Just don't take any painkillers first!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• It's wisdom teeth for crying out loud, you want to go for a drink do it.
    Anonymous

• your still recovering where you need a babysitter and a good night sleep? dude skip the party if your teeth were/are that bad...i was back to work the next day! with only getting numbed in the area, and yea...impacted as well...2 got pulled out though...did you get all 4 done?...anywhos...you can drink what you want just dont use a straw...and at this point you can eat anything you want as well, just be sure if something gets stuck back there to get it out.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Shoot, tug from the bottle! You deserve it.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• If by any chance you're still on meds. Don't! The Last thing you need it to be ill! Could you imagine needing to throw up this Way? Yucky!? What do you think is Best for you? Do what's Best for you!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2009